Ok, finally there is some results on the sftp effort. And best of all – it’s done in 100% managed code.
I spent some time modifying parts of ShapSSH to make it fit my needs, and removing things that will not be used in plumFTP. I’m not too happy about the “javaish” style it has, but as it is a port of a java project I suppose it’s natural. I’ve tried to “dotnetify” it a bit, and will continue that process. I also needed to clean out some code that seemed non-free. Basic things are now working, but there is still a lot of cleaning up to do.
The next major task in the development is to create a good configuration system. plumFTP still don’t have any sort of configuration possibilities….