bareFTP 0.3.7 is here. It fixes several bugs reported since the 0.3.6 release, and adds a synchronized browse capability.
Synchronized browsing (#45). A new “Tools” menu item as been added, and “Synchronized browsing” is so far the one and only tool in the menu. Use this if you have a similar directory layout local and remote, and want bareFTP to change directory simultaniously on the remote/local side as you browse your directories.
- #51 – BareFTP throw exception when dragging file from a folder containing accent
- #49 – (partly fixed) After disconnect still asking if user wants to disconnect
- #48 – Bookmark doesn’t remember locations
- #47 – Creating a new folder on FTP server results in exception
- #46 – ESC will not cancel transfer in File Operations
- #53 – (partly fixed)BareFTP crashed renaming file
- …and a few smaller issues..
pt_BR, fr, nb, es, ca,